Our desires as a local church are to:
- Honour our Father (Almighty God) by praising Him, preaching about Him, and practising Godly living for Him.
- Help families by teaching the principles laid out in the Bible.
- Help the elderly by visiting them and being a blessing to them.
- Help the fallen (those who do not know the Lord Jesus Christ) by sharing the Gospel of the grace of God with them.
- Help the fellow brethren (those who have already embraced Christ as their Saviour) by encouraging them in their walk with the Lord, edifying them in the ways of the Lord, and educating them in the words of the Lord.
In other words, we plan to have a Great Commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission, in order to have a Great Church.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here