Cornerstone Baptist Church is an Independent King James Bible Believing Baptist Church which
We believe and preach that the King James Bible is the exact, precise, perfect preserved inspired words of God. We do not just believe that the word of God was inerrant in the original writings, we believe it is inerrant in the King James Bible. Thus, if any manuscript or version contradicts the King James Bible, then the manuscript or version is wrong and the King James Bible is correct.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe in the Trinity as is found in 1 John 5:7; God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one (see also John 1:1 and 1 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the miracles of the Bible, just as they are written. Therefore, we preach the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 7:14), his miracles, the fact that he lived a perfect, sinless life, died on a cross, shed His blood as an atonement for our sin, and rose from the dead on the third day
(1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell (Acts 1:11; Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe in the translation of the church, consisting only of the saved (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17), which will mark the beginning of a seven-year period of great deceptions, diseases, and disasters known as the time of Jacob’s trouble (Matthew 24, Jeremiah 30:7), followed by the Lord Jesus Christ literally coming to this earth and taking over as King of kings to rule and reign for one thousand years (Revelation 19-20).
In short, we believe the King James Bible is the perfect words of the perfect God and thus the Bible is our final authority and not