Cornerstone Baptist Church is an Independent King James Bible Believing Baptist Church which believes the following basic Bible doctrines.
- We believe in salvation by Grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe in the Trinity as is found in 1 John 5:7; that God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one. (See also John 1:1; 1 John 5:20; and 1 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the miracles of the Bible, just as they are written. Therefore, we preach the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 7:14). We believe that He lived a perfect, sinless life, died on a cross, shed His blood as an atonement for our sin, and rose from the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell (Acts 1:11; Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe in the translation of the church, consisting only of saved believers (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17), which will mark the beginning of a seven year period of great deceptions, diseases, and disasters known as the time of Jacob’s trouble (Matthew 24, Jeremiah 30:7), followed by the Lord Jesus Christ literally coming to this earth and taking over as King of kings to rule and reign for one thousand years (Revelation 19-20).
In short, we believe the Bible is the perfect words of the perfect God and thus the Bible is our final authority and not man and his traditions or denominations. Therefore, if it is in the Bible we believe it; and to the best of our ability we try to live it, letting God be true but every man a liar.